To install Site Kit:
- Log in to your WordPress website.
- In the left navigation menu, click Plugins.
- Click Add new.
- Enter “Site Kit” in the search bar. You should see the Site Kit plugin in a search results page.
- Click Install.
- Click Activate.
After you install Site Kit, you can activate other Google tools:
- Go to the main Site Kit dashboard, which already displays key metrics from Search Console.
- Under Site Kit > Settings, connect additional Google tools. Learn more about which Google tools are right for you.