In today’s release, we’re launching a completely revamped “All Traffic” section of Site Kit to make it easier for you to find out exactly how people discover and visit your site 🎉
Over the course of many user studies, we heard that the traffic to your site and how it changes over time is the critical metric you care about most. For all of you who took the time to participate in a Site Kit study – thank you for sharing your experience with us! 🙌🤗
So we built a brand new All Traffic section, sitting right at the top of your dashboard, which aims to help you answer 3 key questions at a glance:
- How is my site doing?
- How has this changed over time?
- Where exactly did the visitors to my site come from?
- See at a glance how your site has been doing over time with the new trend graph. Adjust the time period from the dropdown in the top bar to view the trend over 7, 28, or 90 days. You’ll also see information how this period compares to the previous period.
- Dig into the details of where you got your visitors — you can now break down traffic by channels (e.g. organic, paid, social), countries, or devices.
- Check how your site’s been doing for a specific type of traffic — simply click that slice of the chart and you’ll see a trend graph for it.
Update to 1.25.0 to check out the All Traffic section. If you have questions, you’ll find us in the forum — we’d love to hear your thoughts and help.